1800s childs bodice top
outer layer is faded blue/green silk
lining is beige cotton with soft flannel-like feel
hook and eye closures
shirred tiers on the short sleeves
lovely seaming and stitching - no boning or metal inside
some small holes, but overall in great condition for silk
clean and odor-free
armpit to armpit=13"
from Central NY estate
Pay Pal and Direct Payment are accepted.
DDG uses both USPS Priority Mail and First Class Mail. If you need expedited shipping, please convo and we can work something out. Items in the New Clothing and Gently-Used Clothing categories ship for FREE.
Interested in purchasing multiple items? I am happy to combine shipping to make it more economical. Due to the various weights and sizes of our offerings, it is best to convo first for an estimate.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Returns are accepted for when Dinosaur Dry Goods has misrepresented an item or overlooked a flaw in the item. Buyers should email immediately upon receiving an item to open a dialogue about solutions to the problem. We prefer not to accept returns for fit problems as we present measurements for each clothing item. We operate on a good karma policy and throughout our 10+ yrs in business have a history of amiable resolutions to problems that come up.
1. Collection of Information: To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It: I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure: Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU: If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
6. How to Contact Me: For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nathan Martin, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Jackie Dickinson, PO Box 57, Poplar Ridge NY 13139